About Club Coupe du Monde Team USA
Follow us on social media
Club Coupe du Monde Team USA’s purpose includes the study and advance of both, the art and the science of food preparation and food service. Every two (2) years the Club searches for and identifies America’s best culinary educators, researchers, and food service professionals. We challenge those willing to participate to create leading-edge advances in food preparation, taste combinations, shelf life extension, and presentation styling. We combine the participants’ talents and present a team at the Coupe du Monde de la Pâtisserie in Lyon, France.
- To promote our crafts through events that expose our methods, tools, techniques, and products to the public;
- To identify and recognize the most dynamic members of our profession and guide them to become mentors to other pastry chefs and apprentices;
- To create partnerships between various sectors of our industry to make our mission possible;
- To inform any member of our profession on the safe, standardized uses of manufactured additives, colors, shelf life extenders, flavors, chemical leaveners, and buffers;
- To create contacts and a network of pastry chefs who could welcome younger members of our craft to stages;
- To share recipes and techniques used by Team USA in previous Coupe du Monde de la Pâtisserie competitions.
- To create more opportunities to meet the organizing committee, and to welcome the newcomer pastry chefs’ apprentices, and leaders in a warm, sincere atmosphere.