**Utilizing Andros Lemon Curd Fillings and Andros Raspberry Coulis
Citrus Vanilla Pâte Sablée
|All Purpose Flour||235|
|Vanilla Beans Nielsen Massey||1|
- Mix butter with salt and 10X sugar until combined, but do not aerate.
- Add dry ingredients, previously combined with lemon zest and scraped vanilla bean. Mix until crumbly and resembles a streusel consistency.
- Add eggs and mix on medium speed until fully homogenous.
Citrus Italian Meringue
|Egg Whites (fresh)||90|
- Cook sugar and water to 118 C.
- Whip egg whites with zests until soft peaks.
- Add syrup in a slow stream while whipping on medium speed.
- Continue whipping to cool the meringue to desired piping consistency.
- Sheet Pâte Sablée to desired thickness and line tart rings.
- Par bake the crusts and cool on a wire rack.
- Fill with Andros Lemon Curd Filling or other Andros filling products.
- Pipe some Andros Raspberry Coulis in the center of the Andros Lemon Curd Filling, being careful so it doesn’t spread to the sides but is fully enclosed.
- Pipe Italian Meringue and brulée with a blow torch.