**Utilizing Andros Coconut Purée and Andros Peach Compote
|Vanilla Bean Nielsen Massey||1|
|Gelatin Sheets (each)||3|
- Split and scrape the Nielsen Massey vanilla bean.
- Warm Andros Coconut Purée with sugar and vanilla bean until sugar dissolves.
- Bloom gelatin sheets in cold water and add to warmed coconut mixture.
- Strain and add heavy cream, burr mix without adding any air and portion.
- Make the panna cotta and portion into verrines of desired shape and allow to set.
- Add the Andros Peach Compote followed by some decoration of your choice.